Thursday, October 25, 2012

CAME3 Pictures - October 2012

Celebrity And Model Expo (CAME3) was held on October 21 in La Mirada. This model expo hosted a list of new faces to the import model scene. Here's a few current and new models! Actually, after reviewing the photos below, most of these hot looking girls are fairly new to the car tuner scene. Marie Alvarez has been showing up at car shows since last year I think and Ngan Vo is fairly new and who has been appearing more often since early this year.

Lily Evans, I admit has been in the scene longer than most of these girls. While Jenny Sasaki, I'm not really sure, I think she's fairly new and Angelica Menor is new, this was her first appearance! I'm not sure about the tattoo girl, but I think I've seen her around at car shows, so she's not that new like Angelica. Never seen that hot blond oooozing sex appeal before!

Ngan Vo import model
Ngan Vo

Jeny Sasaki wearing bikini
Jeny Sasaki

hot asian car girl
Angelica Menor 
Sexy girl with tattoo
Hot girl with tattoo

Marie Alvarez blows a kiss
Marie Alvarez with a kiss

hot blond car show girl
Blond car show model

Hot Lily Evans picture
Lily Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment